Speak to one of our friendly and helpful trailer jetter specialists who can answer all of your questions and get your Hot Jet II drain line jetter delivered to your door!
Buy Now or Contact Us With Questions!
* ALWAYS IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP TO YOUR DOORSTEP & DELIVERED WITH OUR WHITE GLOVE SERVICE WITHIN 7-10 DAYS!
CHOOSE THE COLOR OF YOUR JETTER TRAILER
CUSTOM COLORS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Check Out the Features of the Hot Jet II
The Hot Jet II Features…
UPGRADES FOR THIS YEAR:
- Full diamond plate premium “powder coat” finish
- HD diamond plate fenders
- 28HP Honda iGX800 – Cal Air CARB Certified
- 8GPM @ 3,500 PSI Max Output (+/- 5%)
- Full adjustable front hitch – 2 5/16″ Ball or D-Ring
- 2nd HP Reel with 100′ of 3/8″ hose for “sanitary” cleaning
- Hose Reel lifted 12″ for easy access
- Solid Diamond Steel Deck Trailer – Your choice of color
- 2 – 3,500 lb. Tandem Axles
- Full Adjustable Height and style 2 5/16″ ball or pintle style
- Front and Side Tool Boxes – Custom Lockable
- Custom Drilled Nozzle Kit
- Custom Drilled Warthog Nozzle
- Strobe Light
- Rear Lighting
- Full Solid State Remote Control
- Premium Jetter Hose Reel with variable speed and guide arm
- 300′ Premium Jetter Hose by Goodyear
- Lateral Package to clean small drains – 100′
- Full Stainless Enclosure
- Chemical & Antifreeze Injection Systems
- Hot or Cold Operation
- Easy upsell over cold jetting
- Degreases drain lines better
- De-ices drain lines better
- Doubles as a power washer
- Reduces jetting time vs. cold water
The HotJet USA HotJet II is our most popular drain line jetter. HotJet USA manufactures sewer jetter trailers, trailer mounted drain line jetters and for over 25 years, we’ve specialized in hydro jetters and diesel sewer jetters. We specialize in hot water sewer jetter systems and have a new line of cart drain jetters and propane jetters. Call today for expert sewer jetter equipment advice!
* For California customers, all gas powered units require the CARB Compliant choice of LP Gas Engine upgrade which adds $2,438.00 per unit, diesel powered engines or the Honda iGX800 engine. For more information, please visit our CARB Information Page.
*** PSI and GPM vary as per elevation, engine RPM and nozzle size. ***